Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- OOI Webinar Q & A: 2013-2014 Deployments and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – April 2013
- Request for Information (RFI) – Uncabled Bioacoustic Sonar Instruments, OOI
- Marine Science Public Literacy Event to be Held in Brussels This Month
- OOI Milestones of 2012
- Program Update – March 2013
- FEATURED NEWS: OOI Hosts Webinar on 2013-2014 Deployment and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – February 2013
- Ocean Observatories Initiative Group Relocates to Scripps Campus
- Program Update – January 2013
Tag CloudAGU autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation climate change conference construction phase continental slope cowles deployment schedule fiber optic cable gliders hydrate ridge juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale request for proposals research vessel RFP rsn science workshop sensors sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable water column whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
webb research Archive
Consortium for Ocean Leadership Announces Selection of Teledyne Webb Research to provide Open Ocean Gliders for Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI)Posted on June 21, 2011Teledyne Webb Research, of East Falmouth, Mass., will provide open ocean gliders supporting the Coastal and Global Scale Nodes (CGSN) of the OOI.
Posted on June 21, 2011Rising and falling though the water column, tracing a saw-tooth path, gliders travel the ocean collecting data day and night, in fair seas and foul weather.
Posted on June 18, 2011The Consortium for Ocean Leadership (OL) and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) announced Teledyne Webb Research, of East Falmouth, Mass., will provide coastal gliders supporting the Pioneer and Endurance Arrays of the Coastal and Global Scale Nodes (CGSN) for the Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI).