Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- OOI Webinar Q & A: 2013-2014 Deployments and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – April 2013
- Request for Information (RFI) – Uncabled Bioacoustic Sonar Instruments, OOI
- Marine Science Public Literacy Event to be Held in Brussels This Month
- OOI Milestones of 2012
- Program Update – March 2013
- FEATURED NEWS: OOI Hosts Webinar on 2013-2014 Deployment and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – February 2013
- Ocean Observatories Initiative Group Relocates to Scripps Campus
- Program Update – January 2013
Tag CloudAGU autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation climate change conference construction phase continental slope cowles deployment schedule fiber optic cable gliders hydrate ridge juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale request for proposals research vessel RFP rsn science workshop sensors sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable water column whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
Posted on September 11, 2012Ocean Networks Canada will be holding three workshops on various aspects of ocean observing in the coming months.
Posted on December 19, 2011The NEPTUNE Canada program has announced two new job opportunities including the need for an Instrument Scientist and a Marine Equipment Technologist.
Posted on March 11, 2010US-Canada collaboration on ocean research takes a major step forward today as Robert Gagosian, president and CEO of Consortium for Ocean Leadership, and Martin Taylor, president and CEO of Ocean Networks Canada, sign a Memorandum of Understanding pledging to work closely together as they manage and operate world-leading ocean observing systems.