Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Program Update – May 2013
- WET Labs to Provide Coastal Surface Piercing Profilers
- OOI Webinar Q & A: 2013-2014 Deployments and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – April 2013
- Request for Information (RFI) – Uncabled Bioacoustic Sonar Instruments, OOI
- Marine Science Public Literacy Event to be Held in Brussels This Month
- OOI Milestones of 2012
- Program Update – March 2013
- FEATURED NEWS: OOI Hosts Webinar on 2013-2014 Deployment and Initial Sampling
- Program Update – February 2013
Tag CloudAGU autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation climate change conference construction phase continental slope cowles deployment schedule fiber optic cable gliders hydrate ridge juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale request for proposals research vessel RFP rsn science workshop sensors sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable water column whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
instrument platforms Archive
Posted on January 3, 2012Having achieved a number of significant milestones in 2011, the OOI program is diving into 2012 with installation and test activities continuing at a rapid pace across the program...
Posted on August 11, 2011The Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI) program has been testing of several instrument platforms planned for the Endurance Array off the Oregon coast.
Posted on August 8, 2011The OOI team over the course of the summer has tested various platforms planned for the Endurance Array that will provide extensive, sustained ocean observations off the Oregon and Washington coasts to a wide range of users including scientists, educators and the public.